пятница, 21 ноября 2014 г.

Modal Verbs

Modal Verbs





  Can, could
 







  Can you….? Could you…?
  swim, skate, play  chess, ride a bicycle, speak German

  Must,need,have to

  - I must ...every day. 
  - Yes, you had to.....yesterday

  -You must ... very often.

  - I needn't ... today(now)
  - I don't need to ... either
 

-     






-                                                                                                                                     
                                             
  I must… I had to…I mustn’t…I needn’t…I didn’t need to
  (I can….I might…)

    Buy, do homework, drink milk, eat , go, read, write, wash 
                                    


Would you like to…?

  






Would you like to live in a cheap(big, small, new, old) hotel?

  Would you like to go to London?

  Would you like to travel by plane (train, bus)?

  Would you like to travel in summer(autumn, winter,spring)?


 



1 комментарий:

  1. There is good material about modal verbs on the website of the online English language school EnglishPapa https://englishpapa.by/english-courses/online/. Also on this resource you can find many other useful articles on vocabulary and grammar in English.

    ОтветитьУдалить